Space Rigger’s Update Status & Meeting Minutes:
Present: Camden Mitchell, Paradox Olbers, Prng Flagstaff, Ariel Miranda, Rocket Sellers
- Prng: changed the room numers light to ‘white’.
- Camden: edited the floor texture in room Main 6 of HQ to a blue checquerd carpet texture.
- Elliott: positioned on of the skypods
- Elliott: donated the scripted for the presentation cude
- Paradox: contacted Dedric re: tech eeuipment, waiting on reply.
- Camden/Paradox: Contacted DaVinci about he HQ corridor and hub textures, provided the textures desired.
- Camden: blogged Space Rigger activity at spacecolab.org
- Paradox: contact Machinamatographers groups and other SL groups that may be interested in producing a machinama movie on Space Rigger’s activity. (Possible contact – Thinkerer Melville?)
- Camden: finish meeting table
- Camden: finish texturing HQ room
- Camden: create ‘floating text’ information display
- Ariel: finish work on upper meeting room windows
- Ariel: finish work on stocking the canal with wildlife
- Rocket: design informal/relaxed office space atop balcony or Space Rigger’s room, Main 4.
- Camden: Provide tp/spiral staircase to balcony of Main 4
- Volunteer (?): create CoLab HQ visitor badge.
- Ariel: create notecard on setting object/script permissions. This is to go into a ‘Welcome pack’ for new organisations. (done – taken from SL Knowledge Base)
- Volunteer: create ‘Welcome Pack’ for new NGO’s (for more info on the idea of the Welcome Pack talk to Ariel?)
- Meeting room window tint can be changed to better fit with room style and on request of NGO (inside face only so as not to spoil HQ appearance from outside).
- Layout room Main 6 of HQ (only) as a design tmplate for NGO’s. Space Riggers room, Main 4, will remain for a few weeks after the deadline as a display of the collection of Rigger ‘Toolbox’ items. All other rooms are to remain empty/as they are & become textured and filled as per request.
- Sugesstion of SL machinama movie on Space Riggers to increase Rigger visibility. Paradox to work on contacting capably parties to help produce.
- ‘Welcome Pack’ for new NGO’s